Thursday, September 1, 2011

Our Rugby Eyes are on You !!!

Our Rugby Eyes are on You !!!

Roo
m 14 are very excited about the Rugby World cup starting.

We have all had our photos taken with our funky rugby ball glasses and are looking forward to learning all about the "RWC and History in the Making".

Go the All Blacks





Check out the LEGO Version of our All Black Haka!
Can you spot Richie McCaw and Dan Carter?


The All Black theme song - Can you Hear us - Aotearoa


The All Blacks welcomed the Tongan National Rugby team at the opening ceremony of the Rugby world cup. Check out the challenge below - doesn't it send shivers down your spine!


ARNAY AT THE GAME - Go Black


On Friday last week I went to watch the Rugby World Cup. I watched the New Zealand v Japan game. It was cool when the wave came. One of the All Blacks stepped on a Japan player and it was a foul but New Zealand still won by miles. As I mentioned before the wave is when everyone gets up until the next gap - the Mexican Wave. The game was
all the way at Hamilton in Waikato stadium.

Have a look at one of my pictures that my dad took - what a great pic.

Arnay Maharaj




Tom at the Game - Come on Black
Thursday 21st September - South Africa vs Namibia



When the mexican wave came around I heard a running noise coming from under me. I jumped up and waved my hands in the air - that was fun I felt happy to be at the game.
I was supporting Namibia even though they lost (Miss Bullen was too). I got a hand banger which I held up when tries were scored. Mum, dad and my brother Sam cam with me - it was exciting and my mum even took a picture of two BLUE MEN dressed as Namibia supporters.

Check out the photos of Tom at the game - what an awesome shot!
Tom Compton







No comments:

Post a Comment